The Jeffie Foundation awards grants to young riders in USEA Area 1 who share Jeffie’s passion and values, as well as having demonstrated financial need.
The Jeffie Foundation
- The Jeffie Foundation is a charity founded to honor Jennifer “Jeffie” Wilkins Chapin who died in August 2019 during xc warm ups at GMHA.
- Jeffie had a deep passion for horses and riding and valued hard work, empathy, sportsmanship and the pursuit of excellence.
- She found a match for her passion and values in the sport of Eventing.
- Grants will be awarded to young riders in USEA Area 1 with demonstrated financial need to help them achieve their goals.
Jeffie & Her Horses
Grants for Riders
Please complete the Pre‑Application Form and we will send you an application when we are accepting requests for grants.
- Online Donation: Complete the form below to make your donation online with any credit card or PayPal account
- Venmo Donation: @Jeffie-Foundation
- By Check: The Jeffie Foundation, 45 Leonard Street, Gloucester, MA 01930
- The Jeffie Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- All contributions are tax-deductible to the extend allowed by law.
- Federal Tax ID No. 84-2737936.
Online Donation Form
To contact The Jeffie Foundation, submit the contact form below, or send us an email at email@example.com